| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
88
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 226 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2007 Posts: 226 | [img] https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...B103831-7171-404C-B487-87A7593C6CC7.jpeg[/img] Here’s what I have. I think I understand how to assemble it now after rereading the manual. The part I’m really unsure about is the gasket between the oil slinger on the axle flange and the flange itself. Do I need to take that apart and replace the gasket if I don’t see any oil on the inside surface of the flange? Thanks, Larry | | |
| |
| |