| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,466 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 226 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2007 Posts: 226 | I’m starting to assemble my ‘57 1/2 ton NAPCO project and I can’t remember what was originally going on with the rear axle. I have a bearing, a seal, and what looks like a shim. When I look at the factory service manual, I don’t see the shim. Does anyone know where that shim goes and why it’s there?
Thank you LJ
| | |
| |
| |