| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 23 | Hello All, I am modifying a 42 pickup which has the original drivetrain in it. I am in the planning phase. I wanted to sort out how I was going to mount an under the floor brake assembly on the frame rail since the original assembly is mounted directly to the transmission. I called ECI and Chassis Engineering, the only idea they had was to buy a universal one which welds in place. I am looking for a better idea, anyone set one up themselves and have a better idea? Thanks in advance. Bryan
Bryan Bauman
| | |
| |
| |