Click on image for the lowdown.
====
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,257
Members48,437
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Moderator: Interiors, Texas Bolters, Name that Part
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,234
I had concerns about breaking a leaf spring. I talked to many old guys that talked me into putting them in. It rides just fine with all of them and I like the way it looks. Chris
Attachments
Last edited by ndkid275; 07/23/2019 10:13 PM .