I have a 4 inch drop axel from Sid's in OK. I found that with 15 inch wheels the axel is the lowest point, not real good if you have a flat. After doing some figuring, if I use 17 inch wheels everything will clear. My only issue is that I wanted to run 15 inch raised white letter (RWL) tires, no one make a RWL in 17 inch. I have a set of pristine 15 inch Corvette Rallys. So I'm still looking at wheels... Nice Chrome .


~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane