#3 Is this the "bolt on" cover talked about being the difference between 1.5T and 2T? #4 What is the difference in rim styles. All 27 rims I have are 20" split rims (no RH5*), 6 are from the GMC and are 5 lug only with a larger hub and stud holes, 4 have 8 hand windows (is this the correct term?) and seem to be a bit beefier, the remaining 17 are of the 5 hand window style.
I know this trucks are all over 70 years on so I'm sure many parts have been mixed and matched (the GMC diff is under the 6400 Chev) but the mix of rims gets me a bit. The 6400 has 2 of the 8 window rims and the other 2 came on the 1940 1.5T.
#5 I know the fenders on big bolts have bigger wheel opening than the 1T and down versions. The green truck in the last 2 pics seems to have smaller openings that the other 46's. Could these be a pickup set?
Included is an obligatory pic of the whole lineup cause I know somebody will ask.
Thanks in advance for the help and info all.
Chris
Too many to work on 4 bolts, 2 square bodies, 4 GMT400s...and those are the keepers