| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,569 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2017 Posts: 83 Vintage Truck & Tractor | | Vintage Truck & Tractor Joined: Feb 2017 Posts: 83 | 61 Chevy C20 with 235.. got it out of ther. Dang sure took me alot longer than 45 minutes. Anyway I have a question about connecting rod measurements. The old bari g shells had a stamp on the back side 001 along with some other letters. I assume that means they were .001 oversize . Furthermore, I measured my crank pins. They all ran in the range on 3.308 to 3.309. Spec in the book is 3.311 -3.312. I plastigauged the old bearings clearance and I got .004 to .005. So with that information, what size bearings should I order ? Would the .001 be the size or should I go .002
Current project; 1961 C20, 235 I6
| | |
| |
| |