| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (WICruiser, Youngin' Tut 59, Rick Brown, Gdads51, Hotrod Lincoln, KEVINSKI, 3800GUY, TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,589 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 51 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2015 Posts: 51 | I have a 1950 1/2 T. I have the stock vacuum wipers. I have old Tico arm and wanted to replace them with new arms and blades. So I ordered up a set of aftermarket arms and blades. They arrive and look nice and shiny. Only problem is I can’t get them to slide far enough down the wiper post to get the little clip to snap and hold the arm on. I manhandled it so much that the knurled shaft came off of one of the post assemblies . So I had to take the post out to reassemble the wiper post and repeen the post. I just hope it holds. Any way I need a good set of arms. It shouldn’t be rocket science. Has any one found a good supplier for wiper arms? | | |
| |
| |