| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Wally / Montana, Jeff Ogden, Peggy M, amtrakjoe, moparguy, mvigo, walter74),
83
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,702 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 54 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2015 Posts: 54 | I will continue looking for the information on the Manitoba fellow, he had fenders listed on ebay with a North Dakota location, I contacted him and we made a deal outside of ebay. It involved trust on my part as I prepaid for the fenders and running boards before hand. When they were done, a friend of his was doing oil field service work in Saskatchewan so he brought them along and my wife and I met him in Carlyle so no shipping. I tell my wife that she gets a lot of sight seeing traveling around to find parts etc. Scott's Super truck would like me to find him as well as he presently doesn't have a supplier. I'll keep looking. | | |
| |
| |