| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Danielbolt, Charles in CA, SmalltownTRKGuy, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Peggy M, LAJones48, 3B, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2018 Posts: 395 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2018 Posts: 395 | I received the motor today and have it installed. I need to wire up it up next. The instructions say you can modify the stock switch knob to connect to the new switch.
Has anybody done this? I'd love to see a picture and hear some thoughts how you did it.
I wired the new switch hidden under the dash for now, but I would like to use the stock location and chrome switch knob in the future. Thanks! How's it working? | | |
| |
| |