| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (3B, Phak1, 1955 1 Series, Gib70, Joe H, KEVINSKI, 1 invisible),
133
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,451 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2019 Posts: 122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2019 Posts: 122 | I received the motor today and have it installed. I need to wire up it up next. The instructions say you can modify the stock switch knob to connect to the new switch.
Has anybody done this? I'd love to see a picture and hear some thoughts how you did it.
I wired the new switch hidden under the dash for now, but I would like to use the stock location and chrome switch knob in the future. Thanks!
1951 Chevy 3100 1/2 ton (1957 235, 4 speed, 411 rear) | | |
| |
| |