Thanks for all the suggestions folks. I was told it was a 261 on purchase, but i'm happy to send along pics to those that can help me figure it out.

So far i have bought new ground wires, sanded down and cleaned up the points on the frame, engine, and battery.

I removed the starter motor, pulled it apart, cleaned it all up and did a bench test, and it fired right up. I added back the solenoid on top and again it fired up just fine. Put everything back into the truck hooked it up, and Nothing. No whir, no buzz, nothing. I even used the same battery source that i used for the bench test and hooked it direct once in the truck, and again, not a sound.

I'll likely take the battery in to see what shape its in, i'm also happy to upgrade the positive wire to the battery. I would've thought that even if underpowered it would still make at least some sound or attempt. I called the owner and he said that he used it daily as a feed truck and that it's current condition is how he's driven it for years. I can't help but think i'm missing a connection somewhere.