| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,325 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 199 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2000 Posts: 199 | Yep, http://1954advance-design.com/Web%2...op/stop-and-stationary-SS-vertical_7.jpg these are the 2 key parts I'm missing. The bent tab that locks the glass in place and the pulls. Looks like the JC repops probably won't pull far enough forward for the glass to go by. This is a great post. Thanks for the link. I didn't see that one pop up doing my search. If you run into a set of the tabs/locks for a 54, I'd be interested. | | |
| |
| |