The rear side-window pulls changed (maybe in 1953) to the "short" style that I have on my 1954 (they are original).

There are different widow "tab locks" than shown by MT for an earlier Suburban. You can see a tab-lock near the bottom-middle of the window opening in that picture of Maureen at my Suburban's "coming out" (from a nine-year restoration) 50th birthday party on the 4th of July 2004. We had a grand time at that party.

I'll see if I can find the listing in the Master Parts Book, if anyone is interested (and/or if you are not able to access an online or hardcopy Master parts Catalog). Chasing down Suburban parts in a MPB is sometimes interesting/challenging. If you find the listing on-line, please post the link.

[The Suburban sliding side window "catch" changed in 1952. Do you want part numbers for both styles?]

Last edited by tclederman; 06/01/2019 1:42 PM. Reason: added side window catch information at bottom