| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (JW51, Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, UtahYork, Rusty Rod, Ponchogl, Lonnie, Southerntruck, Cosmo),
282
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,129 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 56 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 56 | I have several questions as I begin a 261 Rebuild.
Are there .070 pistons still available? We are on .060 bore and it's not great looking and am not sure we can get away with a hone job.
What is max safe milling on head and block WITHOUT modification to pistons to clear valves?
I assume we use all our clutch and bell housing from the 235 in the car now? Can I use a larger clutch inside stock 1953 235 car bell housing?
Thanks
1953 Chevrolet Handyman Wagon 36k 1938 Buick 38k 1947 Hudson Commodore 18k
| | |
| |
| |