| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (klhansen, John Dlugos, Gray_Ghost, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, Oswald, 1 invisible),
166
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 | I too am interested in Studebakers though I never had one. Personal story: back in 1960 my folks wanted to replace their worn out 58 Ford so one day Dad brought home a new Lark to try out. We kept it a couple of days then Dad took it back, and they bought a new Rambler instead. For 50 years and more there have been no new Ramblers or Studes.
I am interested in your '44ish 235 crankshaft project. Please share with us the details. I imagined doing something similar in the past myself.
Welcome to the Stovebolt Madness!
Professional Novice
| | |
| |
| |