This being a 1 1/2 ton you may want to ask that last question the guys in the Big Bolt Forum....or the Driveline forum. Depending on what you put in place of the one you take out may open a can of worms as what mates to what.... I have not experience with what you are contemplating but I have had some issues with smaller vehicles.

....I have a 261 engine in my 50 coupe, with the water pump adapter, and have let it idle for a long time just sitting in the shop. No problems so far. Not ready for the road yet.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile