Originally Posted by Tight_linesFL
Thank you guys for the input. It looks like someone already tried to fix this problem at some point. I dont really have much to template off of. But, I'm pretty handy and think I can make something work. This is literally the only rust through on the whole front end that I got so if I have to take some time to make it look right I dont mind.
Ouch! That driver's side fender looks pretty rough. It looks like it may have lost most of the contour needed to match the cowl. If you can find a fender that's crunched at the front beyond repair, that would be your best bet. At least you'll need a sample fender to get templates made from. Maybe a member nearby can get a loaner to you.

Good luck with your patching.


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.