| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (TooMany2count),
101
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,240 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 46 | https://www.classicindustries.com/product/all-years/chevrolet/truck/parts/t70813.htmlThis is the part I found that I'm talking about. It's for the lower backside of a the front fenders. Looks like it will replace a good portion of the fender and give me a solid surface to cut and fab my flanges. I think if I replace this first then cut past where the fender rolls as stated by another poster. I will be in good shape | | |
| |
| |