| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,477 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2018 Posts: 31 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2018 Posts: 31 | I found a 261 engine which I thought would be a good upgrade to my 38 1.5 ton. However, I am now wondering if I will need to upgrade the radiator as well. After all, the 261 has 50% more horsepower which means the capacity to generate a lot more heat. Can anyone who has done this swap chime in on whether they had overheating problems with the stock radiator? I’m in southern Arizona by the way. It does get warm here from time to time. | | |
| |
| |