Click on image for the lowdown.
====
8 members (J Lucas , Hotrod Lincoln , dt235sd , 1955 1 Series , Gdads51 , 55shaker , Lightholder's Dad , wilbur53 ),
81
guests, and
3
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,079
Posts1,056,297
Members48,441
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,601
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 3,601
Makes me want to bring one to the Homecoming.
Just not sure I want to drag one that far.
Then I also have to decide which one.
The 57 or the 65?
The 65 for sure, if I don't have to drag it back home.
http://s893.photobucket.com/user/2-Ton/media/57%20one%20tone/IMG_1592.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1 Don
Attachments 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck "The Flag Pole" In the Stovebolt Gallery 1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!