| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hush, crenwelge, RoadsScholar, Gdads51, R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Ponchogl, Gray_Ghost),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 112 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 112 | Smalltown Trucker Welcome aboard! Martin is correct--There is no cure! You are a man after my own heart! I currently restoring my 57 3100 which may be done this year! I have owned it since 1969 & it was dd for many years. Until I went modern & got a 72 GMC 4wd in 1980! First vehicle I ever drove was a 65 K-10 -- so we have alot in common!
Again, Welcome aboard.
delky dave in WYO
1957, 3100, v8 2016 gmc 4wd
| | |
| |
| |