I appreciate being accepted as a member to the Stovebolt site. I currently have two projects. 1957 SWB 3100 and a 1965 C10 LWB, both are step sides. I have owned these trucks for approximately 8 years and had just been gathering original parts and educating myself. I have recently retired and will be jumping into the restoration process for the 1965 first. Just so happens my former bother in law tells me the 65 C10 is the exact style, color and year truck my grandfather once owned. The 1957 truck has the 3 speed manual transmission with overdrive, and believe it or not, I found this in a storage barn that I could see from my house and never new the truck was there. I will be restoring the vehicles to their original state. I have learned so much from just reading the posts on this site. I will have many questions going forward. Thanks in advance.