.....I don't know of any "established" group at the moment.....that part of the territory is considered Southern Stovebolt and its been a while since we had a "Stovebolt Reunion" up that way. We has a small one some time ago in Strawberry Plains and 4 or 5 here at my place in S.C........I'd like to do one but other problems have prevented it.

....however, ANY bolter in the area is welcome to "have" or "put on" a "gabfest", Reunion, or whatever you want to call it. Just post it in the event, or greasy spoon for any interest. I have over a 100 names on my list but there are many more and now on down to Florida is Southern Territory.
I wanted to do another one this year but only the next few months before I can tell.
The first one we had only 15 folks came....after 3 or 4 events we had over 50. You plan it, I'll be there!!!
Parking lot, at home, at the mall, or piggy back an event on another show. Some reading is here somewhere on having them.

If you send me an email I'll send you a link or two to some "reunions" we have had.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile