Thanks Dave.
My truck does have front and rear axles from a 55-59 3/4 ton truck (PO). If I did use a 41-46 box, what would I need to modify to get it to work?
I looked at the box on my 59 1 ton yesterday thinking maybe I could use it, but it's mounts differently and the frame is "curved" where it mounts - unlike the frame on the 41.
I'm ok with modifying the 41 to whatever box works better. Just would like to know what I'm getting into so I don't get over my head.


~ Victor
1941 3/4-Ton Pickup (in process). Read about it in the DITY Gallery
1955 Grumman Kurbside "Doughboy" 235/3 on tree w/ OD
1957 3100 - moved on
1959 C4500 Short Bus "Magic Bus" - moved on
1959 G3800 1 Ton Dually "Chief" - moved on
1958 C4400 Viking "Thor" ~ moved on to fellow Bolter