| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Leo, wvstovebolt, SuperSport, Flint48, Red75bronco, 78buckshot, TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 25 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 25 | I was wondering if any fo you guys have used a stock '60 speedo in with a th 400.. the cable I remove from the '85 has a different end on it and will not install into the '60 housing.. Any ideas on this problem .. do older chev cables work?? like in the 60's or 70's?? I really like the old cluster I have it all reapainted and the outer trim polished like mirror.. If I cannot find a cable that will work are there aftermarket guages out there that will accept the '85 speedo cable??thank you | | |
| |
| |