| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (50Chevy3100, RdsLessTaken, DadsFirstPickup, tclederman, Cletus1950, Ponchogl, 1 invisible),
202
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 299 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 299 | Since they came with V8's originially any way, you could just put it in the way the factory did it.I've put in everything from 6 bangers to big blocks into the passenger cars,and as long as I was using the stock bell housing, I used the front mounts.I never had a problem. | | |
| |
| |