Hello everyone, I could not find in the search anything related to this. I have the 261 engine and had been firing up no problem for over a year. The last time I started it after I had made some adjustments it was great. The next day I go to start it and the key was left on, and now it will not fire, just turns over?! Any help would be great as I do not want to waste a lot of time trying to figure this out. There is plenty of gas in the tank and when turning over you can smell the fuel. I tried started with and without the choke possibly thinking it was flooding but to no avail.


1938 Chevy 3/4-Ton
In the DITY Gallery
In the Stovebolt Gallery

1938 Chevrolet 1.5-Ton
Gonna be a classic farm truck
In the DITY Gallery
In the Stovebolt Gallery