| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
126
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,422 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | Tim, I didn't use rubber washers but I did use a little bigger flat washer. I have had no problems but thats not to say rubber washers would not be a good idea. I've had the 37 well past 100 on several ocassions and sure the fiberglass "shook" a little but no problems anywhere.....I even left off a couple braces so I would not drill through the fiberglass.....however I have some special type brace i want to put on them......someday!! | | |
| |
| |