| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,441 Moderator - The Electrical Bay | | Moderator - The Electrical Bay Joined: Dec 2002 Posts: 3,441 | I've got about $350 into a $99 wire harness that I built myself, it was fun and not too difficult. It did take a lot longer than I anticipated. Kits are much easier and faster than trying to build a harness yourself.
Another quality post. Real Trucks Rattle HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
| | |
| |
| |