| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (55shaker, 1955 1 Series, BC59, 3800GUY, RaNfLaS, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, wilbur53, FAST55),
156
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 2,242 Herder of Cats, Goats, and Sheep (moderator) | | Herder of Cats, Goats, and Sheep (moderator) Joined: Jan 2019 Posts: 2,242 | I built the harness for my 78 vette with wire from Waytek Wire. I spent about $300 to get all the sizes and colors I wanted, but only used about 25% of it. When I looked at it, the off the shelf harnesses were the way to go if you only wanted to do one vehicle.
If you do other work or want to mod the harness for whatever reason, getting raw wire and doing it yourself is not hard and lets you customize to your heart's content. | | |
| |
| |