| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (cmayna, baldeagle, Bill Hanlon, Leo, Hotrod Lincoln, Mike in Sycamore, Gdads51, 1955 1 Series),
120
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,280 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,219 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 5,219 | I just put a Vintage air Mini Compact unit in my '37. It blows 38 degree air even on the hottest days. It will freeze up if it's humid out, but I heard before purchasing it they could do that. I am really happy with it, but it was expensive, not quite $1300 with everything needed to finish the job.
Best advise I can give is get the cooling system working correctly before adding air, fan shroud and good radiator. If you can't move the heat out of the condenser and radiator, it doesn't matter what A/C system you buy, it won't cool! I have a 18" mechanical fan with no clutch on a 250 inline with a 17" wide radiator just to be sure it stays cool. | | |
| |
| |