| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (CandoBrent, 1955 1 Series, MNSmith, Bill Hanlon, Otto Skorzeny, GrandpasJimmy, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 306 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 306 | ** I have a question for the experts. ** Is there any reason a rebuilt 1954 cylinder head # 3835913 should "NOT" be used on a 1962 261 engine that I'm about ready to send to the machine shop for a complete rebuild. ** The 261 has the orig. head on it. I ask this question just in case the orig. 261 head won't rebuild. I have a complete 54 engine stored but has not been rebuilt. Thanks for your input. | | |
| |
| |