| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Maybellene, tclederman, RoadsScholar, DadsFirstPickup, baldeagle, MickeyP, Stovebolt48, 1 invisible),
198
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 406 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 406 | Thanks Grigg , I'll try that. I'll find a 14bolt rear end and see if I can exchange parts from the backing plate out. I also thought of mounting a caliper by the hanger bearing and a rotor on the front drive shaft to line up with the caliper and and then a small master under the removable floor pan to be operated by the original park brake handle, but I think your suggestion would be more feasible
good planning is no substitute for dumb luck
| | |
| |
| |