| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,208 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 406 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2015 Posts: 406 | When I replaced my 465 trans. for a t5 I lost my trans. mounted park brake in the exchange. I've got the original rear housing which does not have place for cable operated brakes. The 2x4 park brake I use now works fine around the house but not so good down the road, and I doubt its legal. Has any one out there come across this problem and if so what was the solution .
John
good planning is no substitute for dumb luck
| | |
| |
| |