the price all depends on condition. I paid 500 for my 55.2 6400 and 900 for my 58. The 58, I drove onto the trailer when I picked it up, the 55, I drove off once I got it home and cleaned out the carb.Both trucks need all 6 tires and neither one had brakes that worked.

Tires are a big expense, if all 6 tires are good, that is worth some money, interior, mine were full of mouse stuff, and seats completely shot. If yours has been re-done inside and fairly clean, or even repainted, that is worth some more $$.


Mike
1955 Chevy 6400 ex-flatbed (no bed now!) sold September 2023
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1958 Chevy 6400 flatbed W/dump
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1959 Chevy Suburban Owned for almost 20 years, Daily Driver -- sold May 2016
In the Stovebolt Gallery

Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof