Originally Posted by Mike B
A big excavator with some chain and a cutting torch for the bolts and the dump body should come off pretty easy...then figure out what to do with the body (re-sell or scrap). Find a good 5th wheel plate at your local big truck junk yard and bolt it on. Then plumb out for the trailer air brakes and wire up the trailer electric pigtail for the lights.

None of this is hard to do as long as you or a friend have the equipment to handle the heavy stuff. If you don't have access to heavy equipment you can always just cut it up into manageable size pieces (like eating the elephant one bite at a time)...

Mike B smile
Awesome stuff, even I can sort that. I'll go back to looking through grain and dump trucks and see what pops up. There was a mention on the web about setting up a valve so you can lock the trailer brakes while hooking up the 5th wheel, (a Trolley Brake?), I'm hoping this isn't too complicated either.