57blevins,
Thanks for the picture...that's an awesome truck.
I don't think it has a "butterfly" hood, it looks like a standard LCF hood to me.
In the condition it's in now, not running and broken pump, what would you be buying? Even if the cab is 100% rust free and you wanted to use it on another project you would have to do a lot of body work to fill all of the holes. I bet the inside of the cab has a ton of unwanted holes to deal with as well.
I be suprised if it sold for anything more than scrap ($1,000 or less should buy it). The front axle and transfer case are about all that are worth anything. If you take the truck apart the fire body is worthless. Nobody builds a fire truck from scratch, there would be no "history" to go with it and missing parts would be very hard to find.
Thanks again for sharing the picture!
Mike B
