The first question is what did the motor do when you first tried to start. No fire, popping, fast spin, slow spin, backfire..........?
What does the motor do now? Please answer those questions carefully.
I hope you are trying to start the motor, at certain "new part/new adjustment" intervals, to see any change in behavior. If you hear a fire it gives you a clue.
I don't know if you are using some testing equipment or eyeballing the spark.
These visual spark tests are always advised for troubleshooting. The spark is VERY hard to see, and VERY hard to get strong enough to see, due to the operator not getting good contact, the contact surface is not adequate, motor vibration and the ambient area lighting is too bright. You can run in circles as you are doing. I hate to suggest the "replace parts" method because you are supposed to "test and identify". That is easier said than done for most folks. Now-a-days, the bad news is new parts are bad out of the box. Especially condensers. The good news is the stuff is relatively cheap. Get new ignition parts, triple check the points gap. I can't tell if you bought all new parts or were told they were new. Which is it? Ignition parts ARE NOT reliable after sitting for 4 years. You need points, plugs, plug wires, condenser, dizzy cap and rotor, coil. Good battery, good ignition switch. You are testing yourself into oblivion. If parts are new and timing is right and points are set, it will start. Be sure you squirt some gas down carb so that you are not fooled into thinking spark when it's gas. You have convinced yourself and everyone but me that it's spark. I never heard you say you took a plug out in the dark to see if it fires when cranking. Start at the plug gap and work back. You can't do any of this spark testing in the sunlight or shop light. You can't see a weak spark unless it's dark. You need to see any spark.
You know this truck is POSITIVE GROUND right? I do not know what electrical tests you have done or whether they are affected by that or not. Probably not.
Last edited by bartamos; 08/21/2018 11:10 PM.