Latest update: I went through the test instructions that were posted and got to the step where I short the points and look for a spark between the coil center wire and ground. Nothing. Says it might be the condenser so I got one, changed it, and no spark. I pulled the power wire off of the dist from the coil and touched ground while holding the center coil wire near ground and at first got nothing, then I was able to get a random weak spark, like not very visible spark. So, after reading through your comments again I'll try removing the condenser to see if it's shorted somewhere but I'm kinda running out of ideas. I do plan on cleaning every ground that I can find for the ignition system and engine. Oh yeah, I also checked the point gap and it was really close, slightly large, but adjusted it anyway.