I've been on the internet daily for almost 20 years. I am a Master Expert National Total Autoparts Locator (MENTAL) person. I find and order everything from my wife's makeup, to pool system parts to a couch.... I buy and sell truck parts. Find difficult parts for my projects. I have tons of internet sites and friends. I asked for a picture of what you guys want. Otherwise how would I know exactly what to look for? I see the Delco you gave. But it's not what you want or what the poster wants. Many times I have found parts which were misidentified by the seller or attached to something else or misspelled. If I just search like you guys have already done, by make model etc, I would not find it either. If I see something at a swap meet, I would never know if it's what you want or not. If you two ever run across a pic of what you need, send me a PM/email. Possibly someone will read this thread and have a pair to sell or a pix. It would also enable me to send the pic to other folks so they will know what I'm talking about. Just the name of a part like this is no good.
I understand if you are not able to provide the info. I have plenty to do. You will find it some day. If neither of you knows what they look like or has a pic then you could buy off of the internet, like ebay, because the guy says it fits, but it doesn't. Money wasted.
Some car stuff can be the same. Nothing here right?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/49-50-51-52-CHEVY-E-BRAKE-EMERGENCY-PARKING-BRAKE-EQUALIZER-LINKAGE-HANDLE