Martin, I have to disagree with you on this one. They are not easy to get. Well, one of them is not anyway.

I've been searching for those exact two parts that WMDischar is referring to, except mine are for a 1951. He should have Huck brakes, I have Bendix. You CAN find the Spreader Bar and Spring aftermarket, but you're not gonna find the Lever. Unless somebody is junking a rear-end that has those parts, I have not seen it available aftermarket. I even posted in the "Parts Wanted' section a while back, looking for these parts (mainly the Lever).....not the first response. With all the rear-end changing and swapping going on, I would have thought somebody would have had these parts.

If I had an old one to even look at, I would fabricate mine. But I have yet to get my hands on one.

WMDischar, not to discourage you, just letting you know what I have found (or not found in this case).

I know the parking brake is not critical, but I'm wanting everything to work as intended.


Mike

1951 3100 5 window