I just finished installing new windlass on the passenger door, and put in new windshields and rubber last winter. When I put in the new rubber, I pulled the old headliner front, which must have been the original, because it disintegrated upon removal. Got one of the hated and infamous replacements from CP, and now that I've got the windlass in, it's time to put the ceiling back up. What's everybody's opinion on what is the best "padding/insulation" between the headliner and cab roof? The old padding looks to be old wool jute similar to the floor padding, but I know there's better material for this in the modern age. The existing pad is falling apart when i touch it, and would probably fall on my head if it wasn't glued up there. About 1/3 has come down already. Thanks for any information on what you all deem best. Butch