| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (SammyC60, TUTS 59, 52Carl, Mike Roache, TooMany2count, Hawkman, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,518 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 9 | Sorry I meant downshifting from 4 to 3. Going from 3 to 2 is way harder than it should be. I havent changed the trans fluid which could be a limiting factor. What kind should I put in it? It doesn’t seem to hesitate or grind when it starts moving. I will check the clutch for adjustment and see where that leads to.
I think the transmission is a 420 from the looks of it.
Thank you
1954 Chevy 3800
| | |
| |
| |