I just wondered if any "bolters" had experience. My nearest chrome shop is 2 hours away. Could pits be so deep they couldn't get them out, but would plate anyway, and end up with wavy finish? In my experience, these guys go so fast, they never ask any questions. I have had good work, but maybe just lucky most of time so far; all have been replates of a piece that was originally chromed, never tried painted. When I did want them to do better (they ground a flat spot on a nice round bumper, plated all shiny and nice, most all beautiful, but one big 7" X 1" place is now wrong shape), they said if you don't pay, we're keeping the bumper. Puts you in a tough spot if it's a hard to find piece. Not enough competition in the Cincinnat area, I guess. Any advice? Who are good, nice platers in southwest Ohio?