Micah Nice Truck.
Greetings from down under.
Your truck looks just like mine that I found pretty much the same way... Showing a friend some pictures and he says, "Paul's got one next door".
Nearly two years later I finally got organised to pick them up and they have sat through a messy divorce, a change of house, a hand injury and now finally it's time for the build.
I have attached a couple of links to my Pinterest page at the bottom. I want to rebuild the red (read rusty) truck using the body off the blue one and rebuilding the stock crate on the back. Only difference from how I found it is an Independent front end and air bags, I know the purist will hate it, but you don't see one like that around. The red truck is Canadian and the blue one is built (or compliance) by Holden in Australia so I'm trying to ID the trucks I have.
Can you send me some images of the badge on the bonnet (hood) side and the door handles inside and out? Any line on parts for these big girls?
Have fun!
https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/569916527824371720/https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/569916527824371719/https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/569916527824371730/https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/569916527824371748/