| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,303 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 128 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 128 | I saw a website where they did this... well actually two. The first one did the traditional, do it as you think it should be done route... was a lot of work. The second cut the entire sheetmetal around the window and tack welded it in place as one piece... may be easier in the long run. I'll post them if I can find them back.
Lee | | |
| |
| |