I didn't mention it in my post above, but I think most of us do the same things as Tiny and Walter. In the end I have bought from "most all" of the suppliers for one reason or the other. Price, availability, and time constraints are part of the equation....even 1A Auto gets some of my business depending on model years available.

....I generally have about 3, maybe 4 places, I usually check and get the best deal from one of them.
What I have found out some time ago is that's not always the case and I can sometimes, beat the best of the four. It sure does help to also have a forum like the Stovebolt with personal experiences when looking for that chicken with teeth.
As we say "knowledge is the Best Resource". Truer words have never been spoken!


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile