| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Truckrolet),
156
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,291 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 1,904 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2001 Posts: 1,904 | I was thinking about a new water pump so I went to NAPA Online and saw one for $56. Wanting to give my business to the local store, I drove there and the guy said there was one in Texas he could get and it would be $97. The $41 difference was a bit too much for local loyalty so I went back to get it online. The lower price was for a "NAPA Online Promotion."
I put the pump in my online Cart and proceeded to Checkout. I was surprised when I wasn't asked for a credit card. They instead said they'd notify my local NAPA store which they already knew, of course.
A guy from the NAPA store called to verify the order and I explained the situation.
Now I read on the email Order Confirmation that "Prices may vary from store to store and online" in very small print and light gray font. I don't know what the price will actually be but at least I have paid for anything yet.
Has anyone ordered from NAPA Online? Will this turn out as a "bait and switch?" 1948 3/4-Ton 5-Window Flatbed Chevrolet 34 Years. Now with a '61 261, 848 head, Rochester Monojet carb, SM420 4-speed, 4.10 rear, dual reservoir MC, Bendix up front, 235/85R16 tires, 12-volt w/alternator, electric wipers and a modern radio in the glove box.
| | |
| |
| |