| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | bensgraintruck: I've seen the hammered look and think its looks nice....BUT in my experiments recently I cannot get the "look" to be "even". I've played around with the hammer grey/silver on some of my panel trim and think it will go good with my color scheme. If you figure out how to make look consistent let me know. I must not be putting it on heavy enough, to heavy, not shaking the rattle can enough??? Some of it looks fantastic and some don't. Right now I've also been practicing on the wipers arms ect. Some pics would be nice, Ben, when you do it. | | |
| |
| |